Monday, February 27, 2012

Cookie Favors For A Bridal Shower

I helped host a bridal shower for my niece last weekend. I baked and decorated these cookies to give to each guest as a take home favor. We wrapped them in cello bags and tied them with a pink ribbon.


This dress cookie cutter is from Copper Gifts. They have great quality copper cookie cutters and a huge selection of shapes for any occasion.






I brushed silver dust on the gray frosting for the rings and sprinkled white and pink sugar on the jewels - doesn't show up very well on the photo!


1 comment:

  1. Pink bridal shower of yours is stunning. Cookies and favors are beautifully frosted. Came to know about customized set ups of home studios NYC from my friend and hired one for my baby shower. Also she helped me in all arrangements. Bookings were done online to avoid last minute chaos. It was a pink gender reveal. Dress was gifted by mom.

    ReplyDelete